1. Mount Elizabeth hospital: The mount Elizabeth hospital is the winner of Asian Management award, is one of the private hospitals of Singapore with 345 beds, & the very first to bag the award as well. Popularly known as Mount E hospital & is located on orchard road which is the heart of Singapore.
Address: 3 Mount Elizabeth, Singapore 228510
Hours: Open today • Open 24 hours
Phone: +65 6250 0000
Number of beds: 345
2. Singapore general hospital: Singapore general hospital located in the southwestern part of the city was first established in 1821 & is one of the largest & the oldest hospitals in Singapore.
In 1981 the hospital was rebuilt & now it has 1400 beds & a staff count of around 5000. The SGH postgraduate medical institute (PGMI) & Institute of advance nursing (IAN) are located inside the hospital premises.
SINGAPORE GENERAL HOSPITAL
General Enquires (24hrs) Tel: 6222 3322
Fax: 6224 9221
3. Changi General Hospital
Changi General Hospital (CGH) is a trusted healthcare provider with 790 beds in eastern Singapore.
They provide a comprehensive range of medical services from general surgery, internal medicine, cardiology, ENT to orthopaedic surgery & dermatology.
Changi Sports Medicine Centre is Singapore’s largest & is a leading provider of sports medicine expertise.
Changi General Hospital
2 Simei Street 3
General Enquires (24hrs) Tel: 6788 8833
Fax: 6788 0933
4. Tan tock seng hospital : TTSH is one of Singapore’s largest multi-disciplinary hospitals with 173 years of pioneering medical care and development. The hospital has 45 clinical and allied health departments, 16 specialist centres. It also has three institutes that are spearheading care, research and innovations in geriatric medicine, infectious diseases and ophthalmology. Powered by more than 8,000 healthcare staff, TTSH sees over 2,500 patients at its specialist clinics and some 460 patients at its emergency department every day. TTSH is part of the National Healthcare Group, providing holistic and integrated patient care.
11 Jalan Tan Tock Seng, Singapore 308433.’
5. Raffles Hospital : Raffles Hospital is a tertiary care hospital and the flagship of the Raffles Medical Group, a leading private healthcare provider in Singapore and Asia. Located just 15 minutes away from Changi International Airport and right in the heart of the city, Raffles Hospita
585 North Bridge Road
Tel: (65) 6311 1111
Fax: (65) 6311 2136
Top hospital in Singapore
6. National university hospital : National university hospital is one of the largest & most eminent hospital in Singapore, was accredited rank 6th globally by WHO in the year 2000. The main aim of the hospital is advancing health by integrating excellent clinical care, research & education, its core strength lies in areas – Vascular surgery, Cardiology & Cardiothoracic.
NUH strives to achieve the highest quality standards. This is monitored by the tracking of clinical quality indicators across the different departments. Besides allowing for continual improvement in treatments, it also enables patients to make informed choices about the hospital they choose to go for their treatment.
Some of NUH’s progress in clinical outcomes include:
National University Hospital (S) Pte Ltd
5 Lower Kent Ridge Road
Tel: (65) 6779 5555 (24-hr)
Fax: (65) 6779 5678
7. Thomson Medical : Thomson Medical Group is a trusted brand name long associated with quality services. Headquartered out of Singapore, Thomson Medical Group aims to develop an integrated healthcare system across Pan-Asia.
Over the years, besides focusing on obstetrics and gynaecology (O&G) and paediatric services, Thomson Medical has expanded its operations to include new areas of specialties and services to care for women beyond maternity and their families across generations and operates across Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Thomson Medical Centre
339 Thomson Road, 307677, Singapore
Open 24 hours
+65 6250 2222
8. Gleneagles Hospital : Located next to Singapore Botanic Gardens and close to the heart of the local shopping district, Gleneagles Hospital provides a wide range of specialist, diagnostic, and imaging services. This 258-bed hospital houses an extensive range of medical and surgical specialties including Oncology, Cardiology, Liver Transplant, Gastroenterology, Orthopaedic Surgery & Sports Medicine, and Obstetrics & Gynaecology. Since 2006, Gleneagles Hospital has been accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), an internationally recognised standard for patient and staff safety, thus reflecting the organizations commitment towards quality healthcare.
Gleneagles Hospital Singapore is one of the Top Hospitals in Singapore
6A Napier Road
Hospital Mainline: +65 6473 7222
A&E Line: +65 6470 5688 / +65 6470 5700
9. National cancer centre : National cancer centre was established in1999 in Singapore. Its main focus is to do cancer research. The hospital has niche in catering to cancer patients & works in amalgamation with Singapore General hospital, sharing oncologists & surgeons from SGH. It also has a post graduation institute wing for cancer education, thus encouraging better research & fresh minds to better equip fight against cancer.
National Cancer Centre Singapore
11 Hospital Drive
Main Telephone & Fax Number
Tel: +65 6436 8000
Fax: +65 6225 6283
10. Singapore national eye centre : Singapore National Eye Centre (SNEC) was incorporated in 1989 and commenced operations in 1990. It is the designated national centre within the public sector healthcare network, and spearheads and coordinates the provision of specialised ophthalmological services with emphasis on quality education and research.
Since its opening in 1990, SNEC has achieved rapid growth and currently manages an annual workload of 250,000 outpatient visits, 14,000 major eye surgeries and 13,000 laser procedures.
Singapore National Eye Centre
11 Third Hospital Avenue
Main Line (65) 6227 7255
Appointments (65) 6227 7266
11. KK Women’s & children Hospital
KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital has evolved over the decades, since its founding in 1858, into a leader in Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Paediatrics and Neonatology. Today, the 830-bed hospital is a referral centre providing tertiary services to handle high-risk conditions in women and children.
More than 500 specialists adopt a compassionate, multi-disciplinary and holistic approach to treatment, and harness the latest medical innovations and technology to deliver the best medical care possible.
100 Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 229899
General Enquiries (24-hrs) +65 6-CALL KKH
(+65 6-2255 554)
12. National Heart Centre
Each year, over 100,000 patients seek treatment at the National Heart Centre Singapore (NHCS).
As a 185-bed national centre for cardiovascular medicine in Singapore, NHCS provides a one-stop comprehensive preventive, diagnostic, therapeutic & rehabilitative cardiac services.
NHCS is a member of SingHealth, the largest healthcare group in Singapore.
Address: 5 Hospital Dr, Singapore 169609
Phone: +65 6704 8000
13. Khoo Teck Puat Hospital
Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH) is a 570-bed general & acute care hospital, managed by Alexandra Health. Opened in June 2010, KTPH offers a comprehensive range of medical services & specialist care to the community in the north.
By combining medical expertise with high standards of personalised care, set within a healing environment, KTPH strives to provide care that is truly good enough for our own loved ones.
Address: 90 Yishun Central, Singapore 768828
Phone: +65 6555 8000
14. Singapore National Eye Centre
Singapore National Eye Centre (SNEC) was incorporated in 1989 & commenced operations in 1990.
It is the designated national centre within the public sector healthcare network, & spearheads & coordinates the provision of specialised ophthalmological services with emphasis on quality education & research.
Since its opening in 1990, SNEC has achieved rapid growth & currently manages an annual workload of 250,000 outpatient visits, 14,000 major eye surgeries & 13,000 laser procedures. Hence it makes it to this list of top 10 best hospitals in Singapore.
Address: 11 Third Hospital Ave, Singapore 168751
Phone: +65 6227 7255
15. HMI Balestier Hospital
Listed on the SGX Mainboard, Health Management International Ltd (HMI) is a fast growing private healthcare provider with presence in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. The Group owns and operates two tertiary care hospitals with 500 beds capacity in Malaysia, supported by a strong patient referral network across Southeast Asia and a healthcare training institute in Singapore.
Health Management International Limited
7 Temasek Boulevard #12-10
Suntec Tower One
Tel: +65 6804 9888
Fax: +65 6253 8259
16. Camden Medical Centre
Home to over 65 private practices with over 100 top medical & healthcare specialists, Camden Medical Centre offers a comprehensive suite of services & medical expertise in prevention, diagnosis, treatment & rehabilitation. Also one of the top hospitals in Singapore.
This includes cardiology, obstetrics & gynaecology, plastic surgery, aesthetics, ophthalmology & dentistry, physiotherapy & psychiatry.
17. Paragon Medical Centre
Paragon Medical is managed by Orchard 290 Ltd, a 100% wholly owned subsidiary by Singapore Press Holdings.
Catering to both local, foreign, individuals & corporate healthcare needs are a variety of over 60 specialists & general practitioner medical services ranging from Anti-Ageing, Cosmetic, Dental, Dermatology, Obstetrics, Oncology, Gynecology, Pediatrics to Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Address: 290 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238859
Phone: +65 6738 5535
18. Westpoint Medical Centre
West Point Hospital is the only private licensed acute & convalescent hospital in Singapore, providing both 24-hours inpatient & outpatient care & services by a dedicated team of doctors, nurses & specialists.
Address: 853 Jurong West Street 81, Singapore 640853
Phone: +65 6791 3330
19. Adam Road Hospital
Adam Road Medical Centre (ARMC) is a private psychiatric medical centre with a multi-disciplinary mental health care team dedicated to preventing & treating mental ill health & promoting mental wellness.
Their Specialist Clinics provide consultation, diagnostic & therapeutic services including Psychological Assessment, Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, Group Therapy & Counselling. It is one of the Top hospital in Singapores
Address: 559 Bukit Timah Rd, Singapore 269695
Phone: +65 6466 7777
20. Gleneagles Hospital & Medical Centre
After its acquisition by Parkway Holdings, Gleneagles Hospital embarked on a S$150 million 3-year expansion that turned Gleneagles Hospital into a multi-disciplinary state-of-the-art medical facility.
In 1994, the Gleneagles Medical Centre was commissioned. Today, Gleneagles Hospital houses more than 300 on-site doctors from over 30 specialties & sub-specialties.
21. Parkway East Hospital & Medical Centre
Formerly known as East Shore Hospital, Parkway East Hospital is a 91-bed private general acute care hospital, with an outreach specialist centre in eastern Singapore providing a wide range of medical & surgical facilities.
Parkway East Hospital has built a loyal niche among residents in Eastern Singapore for its personalised care approach, convenient location & user-friendly services.
Address: 321 Joo Chiat Place, Singapore 427990
Phone: +65 6377 3737