Administer one syringe for each 550 lbs body weight per day.
Treatment should be initiated in the spring and repeated in the fall after a six month interval.
Intervet Safeguard Dewormer Paste for Horses, 25gm
Amazon.com Price: $21.20 (as of 07/04/2023 20:18 PST- Details)
DOSAGE: Protected-Protect (fenbendazole) Paste 10% is run orally at a charge of 2.3 mg/lb (five mg/kg) for the regulate of enormous strongyles, small strongyles, and pinworms. One syringe will deworm a 1,100 lb horse. For foals and weanlings (lower than 18 months of age) the place ascarids are a commonplace downside, the beneficial dose is 4.6 mg/lb (10 mg/kg); one syringe will deworm a 550 lb horse.
For regulate of encysted early 3rd degree (hypobiotic), past due 3rd degree and fourth degree cyathostome larvae, and fourth degree larvae of Strongylus vulgaris, the beneficial dose is 4.6 mg/lb (10 mg/kg) day by day for 5 consecutive days; administer one syringe for each and every 550 lbs frame weight in keeping with day.
Directions For Use
1. Decide the burden of the pony.
2. Get rid of syringe tip.
3. Flip the dial ring till the brink of the hoop nearest the top traces up with 0.
4. Depress plunger to boost paste to tip.
5. Now set the dial ring at the commencement nearest the burden of the pony (don’t underdose).
6. Horse’s mouth will have to be freed from meals.
7. Insert nozzle of syringe in the course of the interdental area and deposit the paste at the again of the tongue by way of miserable the plunger.
Administer one syringe for each and every 550 lbs frame weight in keeping with day.
Remedy will have to be initiated within the spring and repeated within the fall after a six month period.
Administer one syringe for each and every 550 lbs frame weight in keeping with day
Remedy will have to be initiated within the spring and repeated within the fall after a six month period